PGxComplete provides comprehensive coverage of genes associated with responses to ~100 medications, with drug classes that include:
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
- Genetic risks to thrombophilia
- And more…
This enrichment-based targeted panel covers a wide range of genes and variant types, including the genes necessary for reimbursement by most payers. PGxComplete allows your lab to provide next-generation sequencing, achieving a deep view into pharmacogenetics.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Assessments of insertions/deletions and single-nucleotide variants (SNVs) in 43 genes associated with ~100 medications.
- Sample Flexibility – Variant detection from a wide-variety of sample collection methods including buccal swabs, blood, mouthwash and saliva.
- Streamlined Workflow – PCR-free target capture enables the preparation of samples manually or with most standard laboratory automation systems.
- Multiplexing and Rapid Sample Processing – Support for simultaneously processing up to 96 samples with standard lab equipment.
|Assay Target Summary|
|Product Catalog Number||Description||Documents||Price|
|KG-9014||TargetRichTM: Pharmacogenetics 96 Reactions||TargetRich™ PGX Panel
TargetRich™ Long-Range PCR
|Contact for Quote|
|KG-9027||TargetRichTM: UMI/Sample Adapters||TargetRich™ UMI/Index Adapters||Contact for Quote|
For Research Use Only, Not FDA Approved.
Sequencer Compatibility: Illumina MiSeq, MiniSeq, NextSeq, HiSeq
Read Lengths: 2 x 78 cycles
Index Reads: Sample Specific (8 cycles) & Unique Molecular Identifiers (12 cycles)
Maximize the results of TargetRich™ PGxComplete with the industry’s most advanced computing and reporting infrastructure. Learn more about Kailos Blue Analytics Solutions and Kailos Blue Reporting Solutions.
For more information, contact us here.